GetFeedback vs. Starred for surveys
Looking for an alternative to GetFeedback?
A tool like GetFeedback prioritizes style over substance. With Starred you’ve got both. Here’s why.
1. “How much of this survey is left?”
Avoid the ‘black box’ feeling of GetFeedback’s never-ending surveys. Starred’s surveys are easy to build, look great and keep the experience easy and rewarding for your respondent.
- – Starred surveys are fully customisable, short and effective.
- – Optimized for all devices.
- – Long, boring surveys are dead. Make the experience personal with Starred. Let’s bring feedback back to a human scale.
“With an 80% response rate and extensive depth to the results we’re confident in turning insights into action.”
Manager HR Core Processes HRIS
2. If you need to analyze your feedback data…
Starred dashboards and reporting gives you real, actionable insights. With GetFeedback you’ve basically only got an export of your results.
Starred is where opinion becomes data.
- – NPS means analyze, segment and compare your feedback insights.
- – Understand satisfaction across your organisation: per location or brand, by manager or team member.
- – Action your insights based on priority: which improvements will have the highest impact? GetFeedback won’t tell you that.
3. Integrate feedback into all your tools, not just one CRM.
Don’t limit the power of your feedback data. With Starred’s extensive API we’ve got you covered: integrate automated feedback processes into your helpdesk software, data warehouses, social channels, Slack and more.
A feedback solution built to scale.
Starred brings your feedback to life.
Built to scale
Automate and Integrate feedback from- and back into all your systems
We help you leverage the full value of feedback data
The extra mile: we’ll help align NPS to your business goals
Tailor-made setup, onboarding and training
Expertise in analysis and feedback strategy
Account structures to reflect your organisation
Send out and analyse feedback at any regional/brand/management level.
Unlimited # users. Feedback is for sharing.
You pick a time
30-day trial after