As an Employment Agency your service is focused in two ways: on one hand you work together with employers that need an organisation to meet their wishes and needs. On the other hand you are the link between the employers and employees. You also want to offer the employees the necessary service and support. Do they experience your service as valuable and helpful? Find out by sending them the “Employment Agency – Employees” form.
We also created another form which you can use for a parallel research about the employers satisfaction. This form, “Employment Agency – Employers”, can be found here in our SurveyStore. The linked blog can be found here.
In this blog we focus on the Employers form. The form exists of six blocks with in-depth questions per subject. The most important question in this form is the NPS-question: “How likely is it that you would recommend us to a friend or a colleague?”. Don’t forget that this form is just an example, and it’s adjustable to fit your needs! Some questions contain the code “%company”, which is automatically linked to the company name you’ve added in Starred.
When you want to collect information about the wishes and needs of your clients, the Employees, it’s very valuable to ask about the following subjects:
- Recommendation – the Net Promotor Score-question
- The job
The SurveyStore? forms are ready-to-use. When you want to use the Employment Agency – Employees form, you can find it here. You can view it and directly add it to your (trial)account.
Net Promoter Score
How likely is it that you would recommend us to a friend or a colleague?
Your best advice for us:
The organisation %company…
- Has its focus on me – %company focuses on me and values its temporary employees
- Aims for the best result – %company thinks and works along to achieve the best possible result for me
- Is reliable – %company feels as a trustworthy organisation
- Is flexible – %company is flexible and adjusts to my wishes
My contact person within %company…
- Is involved – My contactperson thinks and works pro-active with me
- Is reliable- My contactperson meets his/her agreements
- Understands my needs – My contactperson knows my ambitions and needs
- Aims for the best solution – My contactperson finds the jobs that fit me.
How would you rate the application process on the following aspects:
- Job description – The job description was clear and contained the information I was looking for
- Vacancy offer – %company offers enough fitting vacancies and hours
- (Online) application – It is easy to apply for a vacancy (online)
- Introduction meeting – The introduction meeting with %company has added value for me
How would you rate the job on the following aspects:
- Information – Enough information was given to me about the vacancy
- Work is as expected – The job is as I expected
- Fits my knowledge and skills – The job and function fit my knowledge and skills
- Fits my needs – The job fits the number of hours/the location I want to work
- Enjoyable work – I like the job I’m in
How satisfied are you with the payment process:
- Declared hours – It is easy for me to declare my hours
- Correct salary – The payment is processed correctly
- Clarity of salary cheque – My salary cheque is clear and understandable
- Solutions to mistakes – Payment problems are solved quickly and correctly
We hope that we gave you a clear idea of the questionnaire. Remember that you can adjust the questionnaire after placing it in your (trial)account. You are also able to create your own invitation and ‘Thank you-page’ with your own look & feel. This will make the questionnaire a lot more personal and more fun for your client to fill in!